Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney RoostersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
About the business
The purpose of Easts Leagues is Working to Win with humility, integrity and passion!
Our core business is to provide a venue where our approx 23,500 members and guests can enjoy our restaurants, bars and gaming areas, as well as partake in our promotions and entertainment, whilst receiving the best customer service, from our 110 staff that are employed at Easts Leagues in a variety of different sectors.
About the role
- Working with our various gaming facilities which includes poker machines, Gaming Cashier, TAB and KENO
- Ensuring each guest receives an extraordinary level of service and attention
- Assisting customers with machine payouts
- Maintaining a tidy and well-presented gaming environment
- Knowledge and administration of Easts Loyalty Program
- Repairing minor faults on the slot machines
- Being a brand ambassador
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all promotions at Easts
- Preparing back of house areas for service
- Providing service which includes making coffees, food items and mixing drinks
Benefits and perks
- Join a passionate team, that embodies our vision of "Always have something to crow about"
- You will be lead by a supportive and inclusive Department Manager and Duty Manager team
- Compensation for working over time
- 40% discount to our food outlets Group wide
- Free Sydney Roosters home game pass
- A competitive reward & recognition program; including instant recognition, monthly awards and end of year awards
- Programs that encourage development, health & well-being
Must have a current RSA/RCG
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?