Human Resources Manager
Advertiser: Hunter Care Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
Hunter Care Group (HCG), is a fast-growing leading Mental Health and Disability Support Service, with our head office situated in Broadmeadow. HCG is seeking an experienced Human Resources Officer to join our growing team.
Reporting to the CEO and Operations Manager, the position forms part of the management team and is therefore required to have skills and experience in a Human Resources role.
An outline of basic duties will include:
- Work with the current team regarding Talent identification and management, On-Boarding, Training, policy advice, Performance Management and Investigations when required
- Identify and implement a range of HR initiatives, aligned to strategic business objectives
- Filing of all employee paperwork and maintenance of records to meet compliance
- Working alongside the Accounts Manager and providing additional support when needed
- HRIS duties, electronic forms management
- Duties required by the CEO
- General HR duties inclusive of roster support
- Induction management
- Providing advice and policy support to management when required
- HR exposure previously demonstrated.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of HR methodologies across recruitment, training, performance management and change implementation
- Demonstrated capability in delivering initiatives and processes that are aligned to business objectives
- Community Services Experience preferred
- Well-developed stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to use these skills to influence and lead on HR matters;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or similar discipline with 3-4 years experience
For applications to be considered, a cover letter must be provided addressing the duties and candidate requirements specified above.
All applications must be lodged via SEEK
Application close September 16th 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?