Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney RoostersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
Our core business is to provide a venue where our approx 23,500 members and guests can enjoy our restaurants, bars and gaming areas, as well as partake in our promotions and entertainment.
Our members and guests receive the best customer service from our 110 staff that are employed at Easts Leagues in a variety of different sectors. We are known for being the Home of the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves for the close association.
We now have a brilliant opportunity for a Gaming Attendant to join our team on a Full Time basis. Must be available:
- Friday 8pm- 6am
- Saturday 5pm - 3am
- Monday 5pm - 3am
- Tuesday 5pm- 3am
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with our various gaming facilities which includes poker machines, Gaming Cashier, TAB and KENO
- Ensuring each guest receives an extraordinary level of service and attention
- Assisting customers with machine payouts
- Maintaining a tidy and well-presented gaming environment
- Knowledge and administration of Easts Loyalty Program
- Repairing minor faults on the slot machines
- Being a brand ambassador for Easts
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all promotions at Easts
- Preparing back of house areas for service
- Providing service which includes making coffees, food items and mixing drinks
Rewards & benefits:
- Instant rewards - Shout Out program
- Sydney Roosters tickets
- Discount of food and beverage, as well as Roosters merchandise
- Monthly and yearly team member awards
- Leadership programs
If you feel that this role fits with what you're looking for, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?