Advertiser: Advanced Distribution ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Our busy Warehouse is looking for an experienced Picker/Packer to join the team to pick and process orders going out to consumers and the busy store network of our clients daily. You will download the orders for processing, including picking, packing and ensuring dispatch of the order to the consumer is completed in a timely manner.
After a trial period this will be full-time role, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, with the flexibility to work weekends as required, located at our busy Warehouse in Marrickville.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Download orders
- Pick and pack orders as per client's expectations timely and accurately.
- Any other tasks as allocated and required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, .
- Strong computer literacy
- Friendly "can do" attitude with excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to problem solve and "think outside the box"
If you want to work with leading fashion brands, then this is the role for you. APPLY NOW!
- Do you have picker packer experience?