Medical Receptionist (3-4 shifts per week)
Advertiser: Woollahra General PracticeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Busy, boutique private medical practice in Sydney's east requires self motivated, customer orientated medical receptionist to perform front desk and administration duties. The ideal candidate will be flexible and have a problem solving approach. With an eye for detail, they will manage challenges with quick thinking and poise. They will be supported in a friendly environment by a fantastic and experienced reception team.
There are 3-4 shifts available per week including a Sat morning approximately every 3 weeks. Hopefully the candidate will be flexible enough to be able to cover sick and holiday leave where necessary.
In addition we are very close to transport, we offer ongoing training; a busy pace, a friendly and supportive team of doctors and staff. Previous experience a must, best practice an advantage.
- empathy for everyone and anyone
- excellent communications skills, which include listening
- reception experience (ability to multi task)
- confident computer skills
- follow policies and procedures
- uphold privacy legislation requirements and confidentiality
The role includes booking appointments, answering phones, answering enquiries, accuracy, scanning, recalls, accounts, stocking of rooms and ordering of supplies, continuous education, attending meetings and more.
Remuneration will depend on experience and qualifications.
APPLICATION: Please EMAIL applications and enquiries to Rebekah Calder, Practice Manager - email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?