Medical Receptionist Required - Multiple Positions Available
Advertiser: Medical RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Medical Receptionists Required
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience as a receptionist to work in our busy Practices.
We have positions available near Town Hall, in the Bankstown Area and West Ryde.
About the role
Must have prior experience, preferably 2-3 years in the role.
The position is paid on a casual basis, with regular hours and days a week available for the right candidates. Each position is looking at approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Needs to be flexible with working hours as our practices are open long hours and our receptionists work in shifts.
Candidates keen to do a variety of morning/afternoon/evening shifts, especially during the week are highly regarded. Flexibility to work additional hours and help cover staff absences or holidays is also highly regarded.
Able to manage a waiting room with 2 to 4 doctors working at the same time.
Skills & experience
Experience essential in Office skills and Customer Service.
Experience with Pracsoft & Best Practice will be advantageous.
Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Fast paced and able to multitask
Leadership experience is preferred
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your cover letter and resume
- availability to work, along with any other work or study commitments
Applicants will be considered for interview only if the following are included in the applications:
- Your CV with previous work experiences
- Current job, study commitments if any
- Days and hours available (very important)
- please put "Receptionist" AND your desired location on your email as we are also recruiting positions for multiple practices.
We will be happy to answer any inquiry via emails. Strictly, do not call the Practices directly.
To be short listed for an interview, please give as much information about your work experiences with dates and hours availability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?