Casual Food & Beverage AttendantsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
An opportunity exists to join our Food & beverage team and start immediately.
We are currently hiring food & beverage attendants to assist with our new dining concept, our growing function trade and assisting our Bar Manager. We are seeking exceptional staff who are driven, energetic & reliable and have a passion for hospitality.
Successful candidates must be able to provide an exceptional customer service experience to our patrons at all times. We offer great working conditions plus a safe and friendly environment. The role offers excellent conditions including uniform and full training.
To be considered for this role the following criteria would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Honest & reliable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good personal & food hygiene.
- Be committed and willing to develop their skills and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Hold a current RSA & Food Safety certificate.
- Have the ability to handle diverse challenges and work effectively under pressure.
If you believe you would compliment our already professional team then we encourage you to apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- Have you completed a qualification in hospitality?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?