- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jul 2019
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Proudly Australian, with over 37 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Southern Highlands requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as Administration Assistant.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to take this opportunity and become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment with growth and development opportunities. The role is initially for a 6 month period with potential to become a full-time permanent role.
As an integral part of our team, you will be required to perform specific customer service duties, plus assist with stock management and general administration. Your role will include duties both in an office environment but also in our store, workshop and site visits to customers. As such you will need to be adaptable to working in multiple types of environments.
Skills/Attributes essential for this role, please address in your application:
- Enthusiasm to learn about our products and industry.
- Strong work ethic and pride in your workmanship, willingness to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to remain calm and effective when working under pressure
- Be able to think analytically and thrive in a process driven environment.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word. This is an essential requirement for this role.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Physically Fit this role requires regular movement of stock, whilst we provide machinery to assist with manual labour a reasonable level of physical activity is required.
- Possess a current Manual Driver's Licence, with a clean driving record.
In addition; strong consideration will be given to applicants who show evidence of the following;
- Manage customer enquiries professionally, by phone and email. Have an excellent telephone manner and likeable easygoing personality.
- Willingness to work as part of team to achieve overall company objectives, whilst also being able to work unsupervised within your role.
- Knowledge of Infor ERP System (Excel based software)
- Understand WHS and Safe Work Practices.
- Flexibility with working hours is preferred, however not essential as normal office hours will apply.
- Preference is to live within the Southern Highlands areas or surrounds.
Full product and job training will be provided. Excellent wages and conditions are offered to the successful applicant. Forward your written application with a current resume to:
The Centre Manager
Pirtek Southern Highlands
PO Box 1316
Moss Vale NSW 2577
Closing Date 04/08/2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?