Medical AdministrationPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jul 2019
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We are looking for a new member to join our specialist practice. This person will be reliable, professional, approachable and importantly, a great team player with excellent communication and administrative skills.
•Answering of telephones, providing information to patients and medical personnel in a professional and courteous manner
•Making patient appointments both over the phone and in person
•Typing of letters via dictaphone
•Management of patient medical records
•Liaising with case managers and patients in relation to WorkCover claims.
•Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
•Experience using medical software – Genie preferred
•Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm and good understanding of medical terminology
•Knowledge of Medicare billing
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Be able to work unsupervised and use own initiative; ensuring the best care for our patients.
•A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What's your average typing speed?