Bar Staff/Bartender - casual positions available nowPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Exciting opportunities for experienced Bartenders. We need your talent !
It is expected that the selected candidate would be skilled in the following;
* Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
* Strong knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine and spirits
* Outstanding leadership qualities and organisational skills
* Ability to perform in high-pressure service periods and high stress situations.
* Innovative and enjoys experimenting with complex flavours
* Outgoing and professional
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Be hands on and possess a positive can do attitude
* Strong desire to learn and develop
We offer the following:
* Strong recognition with great exposure for the candidate with name recognition
* Expand your food knowledge by learning about a growing cuisine that is complex and diverse and on trend.
* Career growth
* Become a part of product development
* Great wages, friendly people, professional environment
* Be part of a community, get to know your neighbours and regular customers
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a high performing team within a diverse and fun environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you join our team.