Dental Receptionist & Trainee Dental Assistant - two positions
Advertiser: Kew Paediatric GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
We are a busy specialist children's dental practice looking for a reliable, conscientious and self-motivated full time receptionist and a full time trainee dental assistant to join our growing team. We have two positions on offer for immediate commencement. Our modern and professional practice is located just off the Eastern Freeway in Kew, within walking distance of cafés and shops. Trainee dental assistants must have a reliable car, a current driver's licence and be willing to travel to the practice and hospitals. You must be flexible and available to work full-time Monday to Friday. No weekends required.
Our ideal candidates:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and are well presented with a welcoming smile
- Have experience with children and are positive, enthusiastic and friendly
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have accomplished verbal and written English skills
- Are professional, takes pride in their work and have exceptional attention to detail
- Have the ability to think ahead and prioritise
- Have the ability to multi-task efficiently and are organised with excellent time management skills
- Are willing to learn new skills and strive for continuous improvement
- Can follow direction and execute with a high level of accuracy
- Are hard working, self motivated and excel in a face paced environment
- Can work independently as well as part of a team and want to be dedicated team members
- Are caring, compassionate, empathetic and patient when interacting with parents of our patients who have high expectations
For the receptionist position, experience working in the dental field, ideally with a Certificate III in Dental Assisting would be advantageous and previous experience in a reception/administration role is favourable. However training will be provided so you must ensure that you are a good listener, can exercise patience and are willing to learn and follow instruction.
Personal and professional growth is important to us therefore you will be provided with training and development opportunities. You will also be paid an above award salary reflecting your level of experience.
If you wish to be considered for these positions please indicate clearly which position you are applying for and submit a hand written cover letter outlining why you would like to work with us, your contact details with your available times for an interview, and your current resume with three recent referees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?