Accounts Payable AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $54000 to $58000 and super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Take up the next step in your accounts payable career.
If you have a couple of years experience, have a thorough understanding of end to end full function creditors and are now ready to take that expertise to a larger company and continue your learning, then read on.
You will be part of a small team dedicated to ensuring that the accounts payable is handled efficiently across the company's multi sites and territories.
Assisting a very talented manager you will cover a wide range of duties including:
- Securing paperwork - purchase orders, delivery dockets, invoices, statements and other internal documents for matching and reconciliation
- Gain authorisation for payment from relevant internal stakeholders
- Processing information into computer system
- Gain copy invoices, process credit notes and adjustments
- Allocate expenses using chart of accounts
- Assist with processing payments in a timely manner
- Supplier liaison as needed
- Assist with credit card reimbursements
- Maintain petty cash floats
- Become involved with prepayments and accruals - knowledge of not necessarily experience is what counts here
- Be support for other AP team members and managers as needed
YOU must have full function AP/Creditors experience and be confident in your skills and knowledge in this area. It is thought that 2 plus dedicated experience is needed. Strong excel essential. Excellent written and verbal skills is a must as you will be liaising with suppliers and relevant internal managers.
This is the chance for you to take your AP knowledge to a new level.
Melbourne CBD location.
Salary $54-58K and super.
If interested please apply as below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?