Advertiser: KBA Global Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- $20 Per Hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We're looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team. We are a Multinational Organization with a team specializing in Education and Migration Services, with 12 Offices Worldwide. KBA Global proudly stands as one of the very few highly trusted consultancies for its efficient and reliable services.
Anyone who is willing to seek experience in the International Education Sector and would like to grow skills in admin duties, communication and consulting business and later develop as an Education Counsellor is encouraged to apply for the role.
- have fluent in English, and good communication skills.
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- punctual and good working attitude.
- high attention to detail is a must.
Major duties include the following:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintain and update company database
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assisting the Admissions Officer with the applications process and other duties.
- Assisting the Migration Agent with documentation and other duties.
- Willingness to learn Uniagents CRM & Migration Manager
- Knowledge of MYOB-ZERO will be preferable
- Other duties as demanded by the Admin role.
Applicants on Student or Dependent Visa are also encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?