Advertiser: CRANSTON'S PIESMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Cranston's PIes has been a manufacturer and retail seller of hand made quality pies and pastries since 1953. Our first store in Musgrave Street, Berserker expanded from the dine in concept to include a drive thru in 2003. In January we opened our second drive thru/dine in store in South Rockhampton.
About the role
The role involves:
- Managing office telephone calls & emails
- Entering payments, orders, producing invoices and generating credit requests
- Monitoring and administering social media platforms
- Producing banking summaries
- Processing timesheets
- Producing and managing rosters
- Managing inventory and ordering stock
- General office duties not limited to filing, printing, copying and laminating
- Reporting to owner daily
- Supporting the front of house team
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to become permanent and potential for advancement to the right applicant.
- Flexible hours may be negotiated
Skills and experience
- We are looking for an experienced and dynamic administrative and accounts officer. The lone office environment requires the applicant to be highly independent, autonomous, able to take on tasks confidently, have excellent time management skills, astute attention to detail and accountability
- The applicant must possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organisational skills, be highly disciplined, be dependable/reliable, have the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Be proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Publisher. Excellent social media skills and a very good understanding of operating social media
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Tertiary education preferred
- Knowledge of Attache software an advantage
Please submit a cover letter addressed to Melissa along with your resume.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?