Advertiser: Belmore All-Suite HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Belmore All-Suite Hotel has a vacancy for a casual receptionist. Located only a short distance to the Wollongong CBD, beaches and local attractions. The Belmore All-Suite Hotel offers serviced apartments to leisure and corporate visitors.
The applicant we seek will need to work unsupervised, be accurate, organised and efficient whilst exhibiting exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.,
Reception is open from 7am to 8pm weekdays and 8am to 8pm on weekends. The successful applicant will be required to be available for shifts during these hours.
Ideally the applicant will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with RMS booking and OTA channel management software experience an advantage.
Initially this position will offer approximately 17 hours per week, but this will increase to cover staff absences, holidays and an up-coming maternity leave.
Uniform will be supplied, and remuneration will be at the appropriate award rates.
Because of the expected high volume of applications, only the applicants required for an interview will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?