Section Waiter - EZARD, Melbourne
Advertiser: My JoblistMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Experienced career waiters required to join a talented front of house team at EZARD restaurant.
At The Ezard Group, chef and restaurateur Teage Ezard runs two of Melbourne’s most iconic venues – two hatted EZARD and hawker fusion laneway stalwart Gingerboy. The Group has established an awarded track record and rare longevity in Melbourne’s dining scene by providing exceptional dining experiences. Delivering year on year chef’s hats, abundant food and wine industry awards and current and past Best Chef recipients, a career with The EZARD Group is an invitation to work in an atmosphere synonymous with excellence and innovation. We create a dining experience that is genuine, positive and special and this essence is cultivated throughout our handpicked team.
We are ideally seeking candidates with relevant experience in a similar environment, with strong organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure. They must also maintain a polished appearance with a friendly manner. The role will average 20 - 25 hours per week, inclusive of Fridays and Saturdays.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of front of house service, delivering an exceptional dining experience and continually developing their already strong food and beverage knowledge.
Working at Ezard will prove more than just a job. You will enjoy
- A small and close team who are respectful and supportive of you
- A leading induction and onboarding program
- Supported by an in house Finance and HR team your hours and pay are in strict accordance with Fair Work Australia laws
- A positive workplace with a management team who strive for fairness
- Achievable promotions
- A laneway location near many cool Melbourne venues
- Train stations and public transport nearby
- Exposure to famed and awarded Chefs
- Inventive and downright delicious staff meals
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have serving experience within a fine dining restaurant?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?