General Manager - APAC
Advertiser: Cartelux Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Management
About the business
Cartelux is a rapidly scaling video technology company, with a thriving company culture, expanding internationally in several markets.
About the role
- People Management and Leadership
- Product Management & Development
- New Business Development & Client Management
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management & Reporting
Benefits and perks
Incredible Work Environment on the Sunshine Coast Queensland, Australia.
Beachfront location with steps to beach for surfing, swimming, relaxing work environment.
Blue Sky Opportunity for growing global revenues and career opportunities
Customer Centric Culture
Skills and experience
To be successful in the role:
- 5+ years of Big Agency experience working at a national/international brand level
- Ambitious, meticulously organised, and a confident presenter
- Savvy across all media types, with a sharp focus on digital
- Provide consistent first class customer service at all times with a focus on developing customer relationships
- Desire to succeed and continuously improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and supreme attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel internationally in APAC
- At the top of your game, and ready to put your career in motion
If you are interested in the position, please send your c.v. to email@example.com and make sure to include a cover letter along with the application to be considered.
Is this position not quite right for you? We are always on the look out for talented and amazing people, so please contact us to discuss your future career at Cartelux.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?