RTO Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Pinnacle Safety and TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $30 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Pinnacle Safety and Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), and nationwide industry leader in the provision of safety training and related safety services.
Pinnacle operates from a Brisbane head office with custom-built, professional training facilities in Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Perth and Gladstone.
This role is based in Port Melbourne (Victoria). We are looking for a new team member to join us in a casual capacity for approximately 30 - 38 hours per week (negotiable).
NOTE: Previous applicants need not apply.
- Data entry of student information into JobReady RTO Student Management System (SMS)
- Generation and issuing of certificates
- Communicating with staff, students and customers
- Identifying errors with course paperwork, RTO compliance requirements and following through with corrections
- Assist in the preparation of posting
- Working within a rostered system to provide administration support during business hours
- Scanning and filing of trainer course ware
- Quality assurance checks of student completed course ware
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following attributes:
- Be a great team player
- Have the ability to multi task when required
- Experience working within an RTO environment
- Experience with JobReady RTO or another similar SMS
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Be a quick learner and adapt to our systems and processes
- Be a team player, great communicator, and in possession of a strong work ethic
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy at all times
- Well organised and an eye for quality
- Can build rapport and establish positive relationships with trainers, colleagues, supervisors and clients
- Can do attitude and willing jump in and help
- Problem solving and providing innovative solutions
We will be offering a casual role initially. If the right person is presented and they wow us with their skills and abilities we may not want them to leave us, so there could be possibilities to continue a permanent opportunity for the right person.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?