Advertiser: Paragon Care LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Paragon Care Limited is one of Australia's leading suppliers of an integrated platform of medical equipment, consumables and devices to Australia's health and aged care markets. These are high growth markets driven by our ageing population, continuously rising consumer expectations and increasing healthcare spending.
We have a warehouse position available at Chatswood NSW site and are looking for someone with a mature and pleasant disposition, who is not afraid of being an active team member and part of our success. This is a full-time role but could also be a part-time position for the right person.
We require a confident and competent person who will add value to our existing processes and are willing to work as part of a team and pitch in to get the job done whilst building their career in warehousing.
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Leader you will require:
- good interpersonal relationship skills
- excellent customer service skills (internal & external)
- ability to demonstrate problem solving skills that are customer focused
- attention to detail and the ability to work confidently
- effective communication (verbal & written)
- excellent time management skills
- ability to work within a team environment and establish good relationships with other team members
- a high standard of presentation
This position will require you to:
- picking, packing and dispatch of goods
- loading, unloading trucks & lifting of cartons (at least 25kg)
- booking couriers
- process stock and sort into warehouse
- assisting with the daily workflow of the warehouse
- coordinate equipment movements as required.
- stock checks
- keeping warehouse facility tidy and in an orderly manner
- must be able to follow existing inventory control system
- general warehouse duties & assisting elsewhere as required
- previous experience in a warehousing role an advantage
- fork lift licence would be advantageous
- reasonable computer skills
If you feel this role is for you and you have the credentials required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking on "Apply for this Job" addressing the above criteria with your CV and cover letter.
Please note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?