Early Childhood Teacher
Advertiser: Little Scribblers Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
We are looking for Early Childhood Educators to join our team who will have the unique opportunity to contribute to a Reggio inspired Early Childhood Facility.
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Provide supervision and assistance to other Educators in the room
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Sustain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and manage the resources for your room
Early Childhood Teaching Degree
Previous child care experience (2 years min)
NQS & EYLF, Programming Observations
CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates,
Reggio Emilia knowledge desirable
Rare opportunity to work in a centre of this standard
Great team and management
Social organisation with lots of staff perks
Career progression opportunities
Fantastic facilities and resources
Highly rewarding role!
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?