Receptionist & Healthcare Equipment Retail (Permanant Part Time)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Aidacare are a leading national provider of equipment and related services to the Health and Aged Care Industries.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic RECEPTIONIST & RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE person who can make an exceptional first impression over the phone and carry out general administration and internal sales duties.
Permanent Part time, 3 days per week, with immediate start. However this contract may be extended at the conclusion of this period pending business review.
This is an important role for Aidacare as we are considered the benchmark in our industry for efficient service and solutions to our customers.
Based at our Seven Hills Showroom, this position is responsible for:
- Provide a friendly and professional first impression for anyone making a sales or phone inquiry
- Assisting with office administration duties such as data entry and filing
- Being an effective contact point for external staff to assist with inquiries
- General assistance to customers in our showroom.
- Processing of showroom sales
- Moving and organising of healthcare equipment
To be successful for this position you will:
- Have an exceptional telephone manner, being highly personable, approachable and friendly yet professional at all times
- Have empathy for customers who have disabilities or higher-level needs and require appropriate care.
- Have reasonable computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Be highly organised
- Exhibit a positive attitude to working in a team to ensure customers needs are met
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Experience in a commercial environment would be preferable
This role would be suitable for people returning to the workplace, return to work parents, unregistered nurse or allied health professionals, previous healthcare administration, any age group, someone from a service admin background looking to move to sales admin, or for a person interested in progressing into a healthcare sales or administration career.
The right individual will be offered a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to start immediately.
To be considered for this position applicants must already have the right to work in Australia. Cover letters are required for all applications and applicants upon interview should show an active awareness of our business. Please ensure the cover letter includes information on the criteria listed above and why you would like to join our Aidacare team.
Showroom/Office based at Seven Hills NSW.
Please ask questions and submit resume's via the Seek website.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?
- What's your expected hourly rate?