Marketing & Administration Coordinator
Advertiser: Arizon International Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Are you looking for a dual role where you can utilise your administration and marketing skills? A challenging and exciting opportunity is available for the right candidate.
We are a leading supplier and solution provider of solar energy systems in Melbourne and is also expanding into new market sectors.
We require a proactive, outgoing and creative person to join our small and progressive team based in Bayswater.
Key responsibilities include:
- General office and administration duties
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Order processing and tracking
- Responsible for stock management and logistics
- Prepare marketing material with the graphic designer
- Maintenance of website content
- Assist in social marketing
To be right for this role you will have:
- strong administrative and communication skills, attention to detail and is very organized
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous customer service experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills including a professional & personable telephone manner.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in Unleashed and Xero an advantage
- Experience in sales and social marketing preferred
Further information about the role:
This is a part-time position with full-time potential based at our office in Bayswater, VIC. We are seeking a committed, long term employee and in return, there will be sufficient opportunity to further develop your skills and grow with this company. Salary is based on experience and suitability to the position.
This part-time job will, in particular, suit someone that needs to be flexible with the hours or wants to work school hours.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?