- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Charter Keck Cramer is a Strategic Property Advisory Firm, employing 180 staff across its Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Singapore offices. The firm provides a wide range of property services across Advisory, Research and Strategy, Valuations, Projects and Capital.
Charter is seeking to appoint a Marketing Assistant to join its Business Services team, based in Melbourne.
- Assist with management and coordination of internal and external events, including client functions
- Create social media content for a range of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Assist with creation of EDMs, market insights, and internal newsletters
- Update and maintain Charter’s client lists across a range of platforms, including MailChimp and internal CRM databases
- Assist with the creation of digital and hard copy marketing collateral
- Assist with maintenance of Charter website; uploading marketing material and updating information
- Support the Marketing Consultant with general administrative tasks
- Tertiary qualifications Marketing, Media, Communications or related discipline
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and a confident user of technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent investigative and internet based research skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience within the Property industry would be advantageous
This role would ideally suit a recent Graduate seeking a varied position in a team environment. To apply, please forward a covering letter, addressing the selection requirements, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
Charter Keck Cramer is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, please visit our website at www.charterkc.com.au.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?