Junior / Trainee Service Technician...Industrial Scales, METTLER TOLEDO
Advertiser: METTLER TOLEDOMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
METTLER TOLEDO is the world's largest manufacturer of weighing equipment and a leading supplier of analytical instruments.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Junior / Trainee Service Technician – Industrial Scales to join our friendly team at the Sydney office in Wetherill Park.
You will be trained, mentored and developed over time to assist our Field Service Technicians to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment.
The successful applicant must be willing to learn, have a positive attitude and friendly disposition and lots of energy and drive to succeed.
You will be undertaking extensive training – both on line as well as in the classroom. This way you will develop all the necessary skills you will need to complete your transition into a highly skilled and sought after position.
Duties & Responsibilities include to learn about, and assist Field Service Technicians with:
- Conducting installations, maintenance, and service of precision weighing equipment;
- Produce accurate documentation and service records;
- Ensure that all tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with both external and internal customers including sales, technicians and leaders.
You must have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with a team orientated approach;
- A self-motivated approach to your learning, by quickly absorbing knowledge of our Indusrtrial equipment.
- Completed Year 12 and/or TAFE Certificate II qualification;
- Current driver's licence;
- A strong interest in electronics or be mechanically minded, or both, and be able to demonstrate this during the interview process. Some electrical and/or mechanical experience would be awesome;
- White card and forklift licence would be an advantage too, but not essential.
If you're interested in working for a World Class organisation in a friendly team environment, we are eager to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and we'll be inviting you in for a chat.
For further information regarding METTLER TOLEDO, its history and product portfolio, check us out on www.mt.com
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?