4 Day (24 hours per week) Casual Medical Receptionist and Client Services
Advertiser: Benchmark PhysiotherapyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Medical Receptionist and Client Services.
We are seeking a mature, self-motivated,reliable customer oriented professional to perform front desk and administrative support duties at our Revesby clinic. They must be able to thrive in what can sometimes be a busy practice with poise and a problem solving attitude while approaching challenges proactively.
The ideal candidate must be a flexible who works well in both a team and autonomous environment.
The successful applicant must be a quick-thinking fast learner who will adhere to policy and procedures with an eye for detail.
They will be required to work a set weekly rotating roster, 4 days per week (6 hours per day) with the ability to occasionally extend these hours to work full time providing leave cover for other receptionists. The reception hours of the practice are between 8:30am to 6.15pm Monday to Friday but occasionally later depending on patient needs and end of day procedures.
- Greeting patients at reception and engaging in friendly conversation
- Assisting other staff in developing rapport with the clients
- Managing incoming telephone calls
- Ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Scheduling and organising patient appointments
- Processing patient information and accounts on windows based software (PPMP)
- Processing payments through EFTPOS and HiCaps systems
- Liaising with Insurers and Government departments such as Medicare & DVA
- Ordering and maintaining physiotherapy and office supplies
- Processing emails and mail
- General office tasks including using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Office cleaning and general housekeeping
If you believe that this is a job that suits you well, then we would love you to apply. Please include a:
- Cover letter advising your suitability for the role and how you meet the requirements above and
- Your Resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?