Civil LabourerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $30.50 per hour + Super + LAFHA Tax Free + OT
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Our Client is a market leader in the Civil Industry. They have a full suite of pipeline renewal technologies, including all major categories of pipeline relining services, trenchless spot repairs, robotic cameras and cutters. They provide services to a range of major water authorities across Australia.
Due to growth, expansion and winning new projects, they are currently seeking to employee experienced Civil Labourers, willing to upskill & also that will be willing to work away from home, when required.
About the Position:
You will be working on various projects all around Sydney and Interstate. You could be away for up to 4 to 6 weeks, per trip.
During interstate trips: transport, accommodation and living away from home allowance (TAX FREE) will be paid and provided.
The main duties of the role will involve: working in a team environment, operating pipe relining equipment and CCTV robotic cameras, confined space work and all other labouring duties as required.
On the job training will be provided.
Skills and Experience:
- Current C class Drivers License
- White Card.
- Own transport, our client is not accessible via public transport.
- Current Confined Space Ticket or willingness to be trained.
- Current Working at Heights Ticket or willingness to be trained
- Construction or site experience.
- Immediate start.
- Overtime available and paid on penalty rates.
- Attractive pay rates.
- Greet Career progression.
- On the job training provided.
- Working interstate and living away from home allowance applicable & tax free.
- Western Sydney location.
- Work for an industry leader.
How to apply:
Please send us a copy of your resume, by following the online application process. Please note ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted