Entry Level Showroom Sales Administration Coordinator
Advertiser: Salexo ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Base + Super + Bonus + Full Training
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
- Regular Monday to Friday hours
- Great team and manager to work alongside
- Large extensive product portfolio for Architects & Designers
My client is a national company that has showrooms and offices across Australia and further afield. They offer a unique offering to the Architectural & Design community and you will see yourself working from their Brisbane showroom.
You will see yourself as the first point of call in this position where you will be assisting our high valued clients and visitors where you will be maintaining high levels of professionalism and customer service.
- Answering all direct incoming calls and ensuring enquiries are forwarded to the correct colleagues
- Meet and greet all clients/visitors to the showroom
- Process and follow up of customers' orders, quotes and telephone enquiries
- Maintain and develop customer relationships and accounts
Skills & Experience Needed
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi task and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and a desire to strive for customer satisfaction
- Exposure in lighting or an electrical product will be advantageous
Salary and Benefits
- Base - $45K to $50K
How to Apply
Click APPLY or you can send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can call me on 02 9922 9666 for a completely confidential discussion.
Salexo Consulting is a specialist recruitment agency. Currently we have over 200 vacancies on our books. So if this role doesn’t suit please call or apply to find out more about our other live vacancies.
NB: All candidates that meet our client’s shortlist will be contacted within 2 business days.