Smoke Alarm Maintenance - Electrician
Advertiser: Detector InspectorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Electrician / Field Technician
Detector Inspector was established in 2005 and is a specialised company that is dedicated to the annual servicing and maintenance of smoke detectors for Real Estate Agents. Due to continuing strong growth, we have contract positions (full-time) available for qualified Electricians. Join one of the fastest growing smoke alarm companies in Australia!
We are seeking a highly professional and presentable Electrician to join our field services team in a full time role (Monday-Friday). The position involves the installation and testing of hard-wired (240v) smoke detectors, as well as some 9-volt battery powered smoke detectors, in residential properties.
The successful applicant will work as a contractor under their own ABN. There is a requirement to work in and around Sydney, as well as regional NSW, so willingness to travel is a must!
Benefits you will enjoy:
- $400 minimum daily rate + GST
- Comprehensive and immediate training
- Uniform and tools available
- Innovative technology
- Registered Electrical Contractor (REC)
- ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Drivers licence
- National Police Check - displaying clean record (we arrange the check)
- Present professionally, be well-spoken and take pride in appearance
- Must be a self-driven individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be familiar with using modern technology such as tablets & applications
Our company is based in Alexandria. There will be a requirement to collect stock from our stock facility on a regular basis, so close proximity to Alexandria is ideal for applicant but not essential.
For those who want to become part of a progressive and innovative company and be part of a positive and "can do" team environment, please apply!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance electrician?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?