Receptionist - Physiotherapy Clinic
Advertiser: a2z Health GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to become an integral part of our professional team in our Noble Park Physiotherapy/Massage Clinic.
Our current team consists of 5 Physiotherapist and 2 administration staff who are focused on exceptional customer service. We work closely as a team and offer other services such as Clinical Pilates, Hydrotherapy and Massage.
This is a casual position with the opportunity to increase your hours when required to cover annual leave and sick leave. Our clinic is open Monday to Saturday; Closing times may vary depending on bookings. The role being offered is working 2 shifts a week with potential for more should they arise.
The shifts being offered at this stage are:
· Monday 8:30-6:30pm
· Wednesdays 1pm to 6pm.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Essential - Minimum one-year experience in Reception / Administration
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- An interest in or currently studying Health Care
- Strong computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to various changes
- Be punctual and reliable
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work, co-operate and contribute to the team.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.
- Be a willing participant in regular staff training.
Duties to be performed by our Receptionists:
- Always ensure premium customer service when liaising with clients and handling all enquiries (in person, phone or email)
- Welcoming all patients
- Booking and following up on patient appointments
- Organising and maintaining patient files
- Billing and receipting patient invoices
- General administration duties
- Ensuring the practice cleanliness is maintained at all times.
Training & support provided.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please click 'Apply for this job' and attach your cover letter and current resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- What's your expected hourly rate?