Medical Receptionist - Full Time & Part Time RolesPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST POSITIONS - DARLINGHURST NSW 2010
Full Time & Part Time roles available.
Applicants must have a minimum of two years experience as a Medical Receptionist and experience in the use of Genie software is beneficial, however the ability to multi-task whilst working in a busy environment is what will get you over the line.
Requirements for This Role:
- Ability to multi-task - this is essential
- Work under pressure, be reliable and motivated
- Answer phone calls and take patient bookings promptly and accurately
- Have excellent communication skills with a caring patient focus
- Experience with Genie would be an advantage but not essential
- Work with seven different Doctors and different billing styles
- Strict confidentiality regarding all patient and practice matters
- Professional, yet approachable attitude
- Quick learner
You will enjoy working alongside and being part of a friendly, professional, happy and highly focused team.
We kindly ask that you do not apply for this position if you have less than two years experience as a Medical Receptionist - Applications without this requirement will not be considered.
Please apply through Seek if this job is for you.
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?