Salesforce Marketing SpecialistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jul 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Direct Marketing & CRM
Volt Bank is a Sydney based fintech start-up that is going to shake-up the financial services sector with world class technology, products and processes by creating differentiated financial solutions all in the best interest of our customers. Our aim is to help our customers to manage their money better and achieve their financial goals, seamlessly.
We are building a team of highly talented and relentlessly driven people who are focused on driving innovative customer outcomes. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to join a greenfield environment and help shape the technical operations of our business.
The marketing team is growing and evolving. You will be joining a new team that collaborates, innovates and thrives on new ideas and new ways of doing things. We strive for creative excellence and to deliver on our targets. Our motto is to create meaningful brand experiences and conversations with our audiences.
If you are passionate about the customer, new ways of doing things, doing meaningful work and coming up with strategies whilst not being afraid to roll up your sleeves then this is the team for you. We are not afraid of setting hairy but realistic goals, making strategic calls and getting things done as a team. We are authentic and will always help where we can.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, innovative and customer-centric digital marketer to make their mark.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Setup and maintain journeys for lead generation, sales conversion and engagement using SFMC automation and journey builder studio
- Assist delivery teams with customer communication plans
- EDM performance reporting
- Execute EDM A/B testings
- Setup and maintain Cloud Pages
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Stay abreast of and recommended email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- QA and Auditing of campaigns
- Develop and implement personalised, relevant and targeted communications (e.g. welcome journey, trigger-based birthday communications and rewards, etc.)
Tertiary level education in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge on database and data structure principles.
- Experience with Social Studio.
- Proven tract record using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential
- Ability to develop and mantain journeys in SFMC
- Experience in EDM A/B testing
If this sound like you please hit APPLY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?