Reception / Support Services
Advertiser: Arcadia Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Rylands Hawthorn and Rylands Kew are centrally located independent retirement facilities offering residents the very best in luxury living and exceptional service and amenities to our owners.
We are currently looking to increase our front of house support team and are seeking applications from experienced Reception/Services persons for up to 30 hours per week, to continue to provide outstanding support to our residents, their families and guests.
Reporting to the Manager, the key duties of this role include:
- Manage a busy reception
- Coordinate the visitor/contractor register
- Answering internal and external telephone calls;
- Assisting our residents and customers with general enquiries;
- Carry out office administration tasks;
- Undertake hospitality duties such as coffee making, bar and meal service;
- Maintaining the reception area;
- Manage cash payments for hospitality requirements;
- Assist with first aid requirements
- Coordinate emergency services when required
- Maintain our OSH requirements, including safety and hygiene standards.
In addition to the above duties, the role requires flexibility to undertake evening shifts, ie Sleepovers. Sleepovers require the employee to remain on site and be on call if assistance or an emergency occurs.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application they hold the following qualifications:
- Significant exposure in hospitality/customer service
- Senior First Aid (no less than 6 mths)
- RSA Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate (no less than 6 mths)
- Certificate III in Individual Support would be well regarded, but not essential
Copies will be required upon request.
Our preferred candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a patient and calm demeanour in working with older people. This position suits candidates who are currently studying or are looking to expand their career in customer support services.
A diverse range of duties is on offer with the flexibility of part-time hours across a full 7 day working week.
If you have the skills and experience we require, please follow the link to apply.
Only persons with full work rights status will be eligible to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?