Casual Event StaffPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
VIPeople is the industry leading supplier of professional and friendly Casual Event Staff to a variety sporting and entertainment venues throughout Australia. 2019/20 sees VIPeople partner with Cirque du Soleil for their upcoming “Kurios” tour in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
The Sydney season of Kurios runs from 1 October for several months at Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park with performances Tuesday-Sunday each week.
We are putting together a team for the following roles:
- Retail Food & Beverage Service
- Merchandise Sales
- Box Office Attendants
- Corporate/VIP Hosts
As the ‘face of VIPeople & Kurios’ we are looking for the following skills and qualities:
- Friendly, enthusiastic & proactive
- Exceptional customer service
- Outstanding personal presentation & grooming
- Cash handling/POS experience & passionate about selling (some roles only)
- Reliability and able to work a minimum of 4 shifts per week for the duration of the event
Beyond Sydney, opportunities may also exist to continue with the tour to any or all of the other cities.
To apply, visit www.vipeople.com.au and complete an online application form for “Cirque du Soleil”