Advertiser: Platinum Health P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
A busy Gynaecology/Obstetric/Fertility practice in Westmead is seeking a highly motivated and friendly medical receptionist who has experience working in a very busy and fast paced medical environment to join our practice.
This role is permanent part-time, 3 days per week
(Monday's, Wednesday's & Thursday's)
- Previous medical receptionist experience
- Experience using a Medical software program. GENIE would be most desirable
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General medical reception work
- Ability to efficiently manage a high volume of patients and phone calls on clinic days
- Flexibility to cover other team members for sick or annual leave
- Exceptional computer skills
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging role please send your CV and cover letter to
Danielle at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of patients seen in this practice this role is not suitable for entry level candidates.
STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?