Advertiser: Fighting Chance AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $55,000 - $64,999, plus salary packaging and super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
This is an exciting opportunity to join Fighting Chance and our shared services team. Our shared services team includes Human Resources, Finance, NDIS Administration, Marketing & Communications, Operations and Risk & Compliance. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will be responsible for the administration of a range of generalist functions including recruitment, HR systems, employment contracts, HR processes and activities.
You will put your solid administrative skills to use by developing and driving HR processes to support our rapidly expanding social enterprises.
- Be the first point of contact for Managers and Employees for HR-related queries by managing the HR inbox, escalating where necessary
- Administer employment contracts, variations and maintain all associated documentation within the employee lifecycle and employee files
- Track and monitor completion of HR activities, such as; induction, probation, recruitment and employee changes.
- Assist in writing and posting job advertisements and position descriptions for both staff and volunteer roles.
- Assist with Workers Compensation administration.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in our payroll (KeyPay) and LMS (Litmos) systems.
- Support Finance to run the payroll function and set-up of employees in our payroll system (KeyPay).
An interesting and varied position, which would suit a real people person (there's a lot of human reality in HR!) who is looking to build their career in HR and wants to put their administration and organisational skills to good use.
In return, you will be rewarded with flexible working conditions, a dynamic work environment working alongside committed and dedicated individuals. If you'd like a position in an organisation which is making an impact in the lives of people with a disability and a strong sense of purpose, apply with a cover letter and a current resume.
Find out more about Fighting Chance and our social enterprises here at https://fightingchance.org.au/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?