Casual Youth Worker- Aboriginal Identified Liverpool/ Penrith/ Rosebery
Advertiser: KARIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Aug 2019
- $32.50 per hour (includes leave loading )
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Casual Youth Worker- Aboriginal Identified (Various locations Liverpool/ Penrith/ Rosebery)
At KARI we are committed to providing the best possible care and support to the children, young people and families involved in our foster care program.
We are looking for Aboriginal people who are reliable and committed to helping us in providing care and support.
- Current NSW Drivers’ Licence minimum P2
- Ability to work as a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
- Competent with Microsoft Word
- Good problem solving skills
“The more hands, the more support, the greater the outcome”
We are actively recruiting staff to support all KARI locations; including Liverpool, Penrith, Rosebery.
Duties may include tasks like transporting a child on a regular basis to an ongoing medical appointment or supporting a contact visit with their family. Casual Youth Workers also provide mentoring to our children or assist with supervision and support.