- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jul 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Who We Are
Whether you are a homeowner, motor vehicle enthusiast, an avid “do-it-yourselfer” for home improvements, a contractor, a professional decorator, faux finisher or paint retailer, you know the name ‘Valspar’.
The Valspar Corporation is one of the largest global coatings’ manufacturers in the world, providing coatings and coating intermediates to a wide variety of customers. Since 1806, Valspar has been dedicated to bringing customers the latest innovations, the finest quality, and the best customer service in the coatings industry.
As Technical Services Representative, you will provide technical support and product demonstrations to distributors, resellers and end-user customers in the Automotive Paint & Refinish Group. You will also assist distributors & resellers in targeting new customers. Reporting to the State Manager NSW, your focus will be to maintain and grow your customer base.
You will cover the distributor network and customer base in and around Western Sydney region, with regional travel required approximately once a quarter to regional NSW.
This role would suit a technical professional with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 5 years Automotive Paint & Refinish Industry experience;
- Qualified Spray Painter;
- Exceptional Interpersonal & Communication Skills;
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships;
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office Applications
- With the ability to develop strong sales skills
What You’ll get in return:
We will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful, including a company vehicle, phone, laptop, offer a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme with potential career opportunities whilst working for a global organisation.
If you feel that this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you! Please click on the “apply for this job” button attaching your updated CV with a cover letter outlining why you best suit this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?