Advertiser: Davanco Environmental Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jul 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Conservation, Parks & Wildlife
Davanco is looking to employ a qualified bush regeneration specialist up to 4 days per week with the possibility of increased hours for a suitable applicant. This position requires someone who is based in north Brisbane/Moreton Bay Region as you will be required to meet co-workers onsite in various locations throughout the Brisbane, Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast areas.
Davanco is seeking an employee who is passionate, hard-working, motivated, keen to learn and have a high level of fitness. Prospective employees will have the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a small team environment and learn all aspects of the bush regeneration specialist role. No experience is necessary, recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must possess:
• Cert IV or above in Conservation and Land Management/Horticulture/Natural Area Restoration
• Manual C Class licence
• Own Transport
• ACDC licence
• Construction White Card
Applications must also:
• Be physically fit, motivated and able to work in a variety of challenging outdoor environments
• Be reliable and punctual
• Be committed to all aspects of conservation and environmental restoration
• Be willing to learn and work within a team environment
• Be able to follow instructions
• Chainsaw Certificate Level 1 and 2
• Senior First Aid
Suitable applicants please apply by following the online application process via the "Apply" button and attach your resume and cover letter for the attention of General Manager, Davanco Environmental Pty Ltd.