E-Commerce & Marketing Coordinator
Advertiser: 4CablingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jul 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Circa $60k plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
We are searching for an enthusiastic and organised e-commerce and marketing professional to join a team of passionate individuals.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role has ownership of the e-commerce experience for our customers and will also coordinate a variety of online marketing activities.
You will have opportunity to dissect and improve the existing e-commerce experience to drive revenue and deliver great ROI. Success will be measured by the increase in our online customer base and revenue generated through the website.
This is a full-time permanent role based at our Head Office in Alexandria. You will have support and the necessary resources for the role, and it is essential that you are happy to get hands-on to achieve KPIs.
About the Role
This role is responsible for the optimisation and growth of our e-Commerce strategy to achieve company online marketing and sales goals through coordination of e-Commerce and marketing.
You will be required to:
- Work closely with all departments to ensure strategic alignment with your e-Commerce strategy, marketing plans, promotions and campaigns to promote a cohesive brand story and grow online sales.
- Ensure the effective day-to-day running of the e-Commerce website, working closely with external tech agencies for ongoing website development to ensure a seamless UI / UX for our customers.
- Maintaining all content on our e-commerce site, including uploading new products, updating existing products, maintaining content and blog pages, data-feeds, facilitation of online promotional activity and so on
- Utilise web analytics to gain insight into user behaviours.
- Coordinate regular reporting of onsite analytics & performance for data driven decisions to maximize online sales.
- Ensure brand integrity is upheld at all times and across all touch-points.
You are reliable, self-motivated, resilient and driven to succeed. You are a detail-oriented team player with a love of learning who takes ownership of your projects regardless of if you’re working autonomously or as part of a team.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years e-commerce experience
- A Marketing/Business degree/diploma or equivalent
- Extensive experience with e-commerce platforms, ideally Magento
- An ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced setting / excellent time management skills
- Extremely high attention to detail - this is required and may be tested to assess levels
- Ability to write accurate and engaging content for website products
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues, agency partners and networks
- Demonstrated ability as a quick learner
- A customer oriented ‘can do’ attitude
- Great communication & collaboration skills
- Flexible and ability to adapt quickly to different situations
- Strong ethics and credibility with a high degree of integrity
- A positive attitude and passion for your work
Nice to have:
- Graphic design experience, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
- Proficiency with Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / Search Console
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP
- Understanding of SEO best practices and techniques
This role is available for an immediate start and will suit someone with a positive attitude who shows enthusiasm for their work and takes pride in what they do.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send your CV via the link below with a covering letter highlighting why you are a great fit for this role.
Full Australian working rights only and no recruiters please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?