Leading Hand - Underground Fitter - FIFO
Advertiser: RUC Cementation Mining ContractorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jul 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Established in 1990, RUC Mining Contractors have become a premier underground mining contractor with a strong presence in 5 different countries.
Now with over 1,800 employees, we maintain high staff retention and pride ourselves on establishing long successful careers.
Why join us?
- Paid flights - Flights from any capital city within Australia for candidates (with 10 or more years of Underground Experience)
- Central departure location - Flights provided to and from Perth (60min flight)
- Competitive benefits - Generous long service incentive program, stable job security
- Global opportunities - Operating in 5 different countries, unique international career opportunities are on offer
- Immediate start - If you're ready now, we'll get you started right away!
About the role
This role is on a 14/7 FIFO Roster via Perth - 2 weeks on and 1 week off. You will be working day shifts and night shifts at the MT Morgans Gold Project which is located 20 Km west of Laverton.
- Coordinate Crews
- Hands on position
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Experience working on:
- Sandvik DD421 Jumbo
- Sandvik or CAT Boggers,
- CAT trucks
- Normet Chargeup Vehicle
- Cat IT
- Ability to apply for a current National Police Clearance and pass a pre - employment medical before commencing the position
To apply please click on the 'Apply for this job' button. Please submit a current resume Ref: MMGP/07
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?