Marketing & Communications Manager
Advertiser: Fighting Chance AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
Fighting Chance designs, builds and scales social enterprises which move the dial for Australians with disability and their family.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the organisation marketing and communications strategy and plan.
The position will suit a highly skilled and motivated, customer-centric marketing professional with operational business experience.
Key areas of accountability include:
Leading the work of the HQ based team responsible for the development of our marketing channels and the generation of our branded content and resources
Managing the marketing and communications budget to deliver all planned activity
Supporting and guiding Hub based Community Engagement Managers with advice and resources.
Supporting and guiding HQ and Hub based business development executives with advice and resources.
Supporting and guiding other teams across the organisation to ensure we present a consistent brand in our communication
Supporting initiatives to introduce and launch our services in new communities
Systematically securing, analysing and leading the response to feedback on our services.
Skills you need:
- 6 - 8+ years marketing experience and communications.
- Commercially driven with operational experience and ROI focused is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging, brand-aligned content for social media, website, email, print
- Strong verbal and written communication to be able to provide resources, guidance & feedback to stakeholders.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to manage a team and work hands-on as part of a team, and autonomously when required
- Desirable - understanding of (and/or experience with) NDIS and working with people with disability
Please apply with a cover letter addressing the above criteria and your current resume.
Find out more about Fighting Chance here. https://fightingchance.org.au/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?