Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
- Full Time
- North Melbourne Location
- Not for profit
The Australian Prostate Centre (APC) is a not for profit charity dedicated to supporting men living with prostate cancer, using validated models of care and treatment, whilst facilitating research to find a cure. They are currently looking to appoint a a confident and enthusiastic leader who will work closely with both the CEO in the development of future strategies and the clinical team in the delivery of patient and referrer preferred prostate health care and support. Based in North Melbourne the Operations Manager will work alongside clinical staff at their state-of-the-art research and treatment facility.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the medical sector driving growth and performance of multiple clinics or practices, alongside leading economic growth, developing and managing a team and having successful built relationships with key stakeholders and donors.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A relevant clinical qualifications within healthcare delivery
- Experience managing diverse teams, preferably in the delivery of medical services
- Sole financial responsibility of managing a profit and loss
- Previously demonstrated success in driving the growth of a clinic/practice or multiple clinics/practices
- Marketing and communications experience
- Demonstrated experience in successfully dealing with internal and external providers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated project management capabilities
- Clear customer service vision and able to champion cross functional operations
- A clear National Police Check
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for;
- Staff recruitment, retention, training and performance management
- Engaging in the delivery of clinical research programs
- Ensuring the centre operates in a financially sustainable manner
- Business development and financial planning activities including funding opportunities
- Development of annual strategies including staff KPI’s and KRA’s
- Identifying major research submissions for tenders and government funding rounds
- Ensuring the organisation is accredited and compliant with relevant local and national registrations
- Rolling your sleeves up and making it happen!
Please note some out of work hours and interstate travel may be required.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW or call KLC Recruitment if you require more information 9857 6756