Supervisor - Fire Services
Advertiser: Fire and Safety IndustriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Fire and Safety Industries was established in 1991 and is an Australian owned, independent Fire Protection Company, specialising in the field of mobile Fire Suppression Systems. Our head office is based in Brisbane; with branches located in Mackay, Moranbah, Blackwater and Singleton, NSW.
We are now seeking an Experienced Supervisor to join our SINGLETON branch in a full time capacity.
This Role Includes
- Providing support and leadership to an energetic team
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance or installing fire suppression systems
- Attending to client call outs
- Monday to Friday roster - Home on your weekend!!!
- Generous package
The successful applicant needs to be energetic, highly motivated, trustworthy, have a willingness to learn and can work well individually but also support their team.
This is a permanent position offering an attractive package.
Previous experience in the fire suppression area is essential.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
If you would like to apply for a role please submit your resume and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?