Allied Health Assistant
Advertiser: Better RehabilitationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jul 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation
Who We Are:
At Better Rehabilitation, we are people people. We are committed to supporting people of all ages living with a disability or neurological disorder to help them live their best lives. This commitment has benchmarked Better Rehabilitation as a premium NDIS provider, and to continue leading the movement of lifelong journeys for participants and staff alike, we are looking for a passionate and caring Allied Health Assistant to support people to live their best lives.
Your New Role:
As is the nature of the NDIS, you will be assisting with assessment and therapy for Allied Health services across a varied caseload ranging from Paediatric to adult clients all with differing neurological conditions and disabilities. You will be working with our Allied Health Professionals, our clients and their families and caregivers, many of whom will have NDIS funding.
We are only considering fulltime candidates for this opportunity.
What we are Looking For:
We recruit on the philosophy of once a Better Rehabber, always a Better Rehabber. This means we have a strong focus on personality, cultural fit and long-term career potential. After all, we are a movement, and this is a career, not just a job. If you meet the below criteria, we would love to speak with you:
- You can commit to fulltime work
- You have a Certificate IV Allied Health Assistance. Please note we will only shortlist candidates who meet this criteria
- You are driven, autonomous and passionate about pursuing your life and career goals
- You are a people person and want to be a part of something bigger
- You are adaptable, professional and a strong communicator
- You have your own car and a valid drivers’ licence
- You can provide evidence of:
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
How to Apply:
If you think this opportunity might be for you, click ‘Apply Now’ with your covering letter and CV. To learn more about Better Rehabilitation, please visit our website: https://betterrehabilitation.com.au/.
Questions? Please email email@example.com. Applications will only be accepted via SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?