- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jul 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
- Meet and Greet Potential and Existing Members
- Be Part of a Small Team.
- Meet KPIs and Sales Targets
- Seek out and generate new sales leads
- Create a great club culture with a strong focus on member appreciation.
- Maintain the cleanliness standard of the club.
- Promote the Anytime Fitness brand and image within the local community.
- Watching and following on the security cameras
- Ordering stock for the club.
- Following up on arrears and failed collections
- Working with Managers of other clubs in the network to set and achieve KPIs, manage the overall marketing strategy and ensure consistency of all policies & procedures.
- Overseeing and Managing Personal Trainers
- Creating & maintaining a vibrant team culture
To be successful applicants must:
- Be results driven
- Be energetic and self motivated
- Be well presented with excellent
- Communication skills & sales skill
- Be passionate about the health and fitness
- 2 years or more experienced in the Fitness Industry or Sales
If you believe you have positive attitude with the drive to succeed in the health and fitness industry, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now before it's too late!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?