Warehouse AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
A successful growing business, we have been operating for more than 16 years, and are seeking a Casual Warehouse Assistant to join our team in our Campbellfield warehouse.
- Physical Lifting is a major part of the Role
- Despatching and loading of outgoing orders
- Occasional Deliveries to site or customers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
- Adhering to OH&S policies and procedures
- Unloading of Incoming goods, mainly Garage Doors
- Cleaning of warehouse
- Picking and packing of orders and stock
- Forklift License required
- Class C Drivers licence
- Ability to perform physical lifting Critical
- Ability to read, complete and understand paperwork
- Punctual and reliable
- Organised presentation with solid references
- Being Flexible with the working hours
When applying for the Role please consider the Physical Lifting required to complete this Role.
Available to start ASAP
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?