Digital & Search Campaign Manager
Advertiser: Alpha-HMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jul 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
About the business
We are a leading cosmeceutical brand within the beauty and cosmetics industry. Our Global Head Office is based on the Gold Coast, which is where this position is based.
About the role
Due to our recent expansion into markets right around the world, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Digital & Search Campaign Manager to join our in-house marketing team at our global HQ.
As the sole person dedicated to managing our digital and search advertising campaigns, including PPC/SEM and social, you'll work closely with our wider team to design, implement, manage and measure campaigns which will drive our brand's growth right across the globe. You'll also play a part in the management of our ecommerce website.
To help you execute the innovative ideas you derive from your deep data analysis and extensive knowledge base, you will have access to the team's designers, content producers, brand strategist and brand manager.
Alpha-H encourages a positive company culture and is looking for a dynamic go-getter who can work autonomously but also contribute to the wider business with their friendly and helpful manner.
You're a critical thinker who loves diving into the data and analysing it to identify opportunities for growth and expansion on all fronts. You're Google certified in both Adwords and Analytics, and have experience in using a range of reporting tools as well as tracking and managing budgets for all paid activities.
Benefits and perks
We have a fantastic company culture at Alpha-H!
We start the day at 8.30am and finish at 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and head out early on a Friday at 2.30pm, giving you an afternoon all to yourself!
You'll have free reign on complimentary skincare products, facials and the likes.
Our team is self-motivated, passionate about their work and really embody the ethos of our brand and the direction we are headed.
We are a tight-knit team who lives and breathe beauty, fashion and lifestyle so a keen interest in these things will work a treat.
Skills and experience
What you need to be able to do:
- Google advertising – display, search, YouTube etc
- Social advertising – Facebook, Instagram
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console
- Custom audiences
- Track and manage budgets
- Monitor and optimise all campaigns to maximise ROI
- Make recommendations to the wider team based on data and trend analysis
- Regular reporting
- Set up pixels/tags
- Devise and help to implement SEO strategies
- Basic WordPress and WooCommerce ecommerce knowledge
- Marketing automation/CRM experience
- Agency experience
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Are Google certified in Adwords and Analytics
- Have a passion for digital advertising and marketing
- Hold a degree in the related discipline
- Are interested in skincare, beauty and lifestyle
- Are a team player, but also confident working unaccompanied
NB - only those who are being progressed to the next stage in the recruitment process will contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?