Security Officer - CCTV Operator & Control Room
Advertiser: MA Security GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
About the business
M.A. Services Group is a rapidly expanding business offering a wide range of security services delivered by our highly experienced and qualified personnel. We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate candidate to join our team on a FT basis in the capacity of Security Officer in our Control Room. If that sounds like you, then we want you to join our team.
About the role
Reporting into the Client Delivery Manager, the Security Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers & patrons, primarily in our Control Room. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work on a rotating roster previous Control and CCTV experience is highly desirable.
Other duties include:
- Report & Action all alarms
- Complete diary log
- Monitor CCTV footage and action breach situations appropriately
- Use computerised Access Control systems as required
- Use appropriate methods of communication (eg radio, phone, log books) to report incidents and issues
- Attend First Aids as required
Benefits and perks
M.A. Services Group has a very generous remuneration package, well above the industry standard. Constant training and development programs are in place to assist employees in bringing out the best in themselves.
Skills and experience
To be considered for placement you will need to have the following skills/traits:
- Fully qualified and Licensed for Security Operations in VIC (essential)
- Current Control Room Licence (essential)
- Minimum 3-4 years experience working in a Control Room
- Proven spoken and written communication skills.
- Current First Aid certificate
- Impeccable presentation
- High level of computer skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
The position is located across the Melbourne CBD with an immediate start
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
M/L VIC 820 886 70S
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?