Advertiser: GAP SOLUTIONSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
GaP Solutions has a 25+ year history in Adelaide as a well established and prominent supplier of commercial food equipment in South Australia. We supply, install and repair a vast product range.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic trades person to join our on road team in the repair/installation and servicing of quality bakery and catering equipment. The successful candidate will be required to work within the workshop and at customers' sites.
This is a full time permanent position.
The successful candidate will be provided with a maintained service vehicle, company uniform and mobile phone along with various allowances.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current driver's license (essential)
- Mechanical (or Electrical with mechanical experience) trade qualification.
- Disconnect/Reconnect Electrical license highly regarded
- Plumbing/Gas experience/license highly regarded
- Sound fault finding ability.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised in order to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A focus on safety
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills as you will be dealing with customers
- Good team worker
- Ability to work overtime required as well as on call roster
- Ability to obtain a police clearance upon appointment.
Please ensure a cover letter is accompanied with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?