NV1 Security Officer(s)
Advertiser: MA Security GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
About the business
M.A. Services Group is a rapidly expanding business offering a wide range of security services delivered by our highly experienced and qualified personnel.
We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate candidate to join our team in the capacity of Security Officer for our client in Canberra. Roles available are Level 3 Permanent roles.
The ideal candidate for the Security Officer position is able to build excellent rapport with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join MA Services Group; a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
About the role
Reporting into the Site Security Supervisor, the Security Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers & patrons. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work on a rotating roster which includes nights and weekends, previous large corporate or government industry experience is highly desirable.
Benefits and perks
M.A. Services Group has a very generous remuneration package, well above the industry standard. Constant training and development programs are in place to assist employees in bringing out the best in themselves.
Skills and experience
To be considered for placement you will need to have the following skills/traits:
- Fully qualified and Licensed for Security Operations in ACT. Must have NV1 or NV2 security clearance
- Current First Aid Certification.
- Hold a valid drivers license.
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Be willing to obtain an Australian Federal Police, Defence or other Government Clearance.
- Proven spoken and written communication skills.
- Proven experience within the Security Industry and demonstrate best practise Security standards.
- Be computer literate.
- Have access to reliable transport.
- Have the passion and drive to succeed.
- Flexible to the ever changing needs of the industry.
- Able to work in a team.
- Desire to advance and up skill.
M/L ACT 17502279
The position is located at the client site in Canberra with an immediate start.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To express your interest in this position, please click on the APPLY button.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in security operations?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?